[PAO] Did we change our logo again?

Arthur Woodgate awoodgate at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 12:41:09 CST 2014

Annette,

As I understand it, we are not to use “USAF Aux” on the signature block, ever.

For a sample letterhead, please see. CAPR 1-10, p. 12

On  letterhead stock, we are to use the 2-line format: Full Name, Grade, CAP on the first line, and Position Title on the second line.

For the non-letterhead signature block, the 3-line will work

Full Name, Grade, CAP

Position Title, Unit (but the unit might be too long for a single line)

Civil Air Patrol

Regards,

Arthur ~

ARTHUR E. WOODGATE, Lt. Col., CAP

Director of Public Affairs & Director of Organizational Excellence

Southwest Region

Civil Air Patrol - "Citizens Serving Communities"

512.432.0231

512.547.6997 <<< VoIP (secondary)

512.567.1935 (cell - not always on)

awoodgate at austin.rr.com