[PAO] Civil Air Patrol changes commands to streamline its operations

Michael Marek mmarek at cap.gov
Sun Jun 26 11:19:40 CDT 2016

Exactly -- a LOCAL news story.  Nothing on the subject on capmembers.com.

We actually have aircraft stationed on base at Tyndall?  What patch got
changed?  Do we all have to buy new patches before National Conference
(if we wear military-style uniforms)?

There should be something from National PA about this, not just a local
TV station story (which is pretty poorly written, I might add).  :-)

-Michael-