[PAO] The American Red Cross Versus Civil Air Patrol Public Relations

Lt. Col. Steven Solomon, National PA Manager ssolomon at cap.gov
Sat Oct 3 15:54:31 CDT 2015

Ken is a former CAP PAO who continues to bring up solutions for problems that don't exist. The National PA Team has twice distributed a package this hurricane season with news release templates.

Lt Col Steven Solomon, CAP
National Public Affairs Manager
(C) 240.505.6279
Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
http://GoCivilAirPatrol.com