[PAO] Professional PR site

Karen Copenhaver karenc at smyth.net
Tue Jul 15 09:39:25 CDT 2014

/You are most welcome, I thought I would share..... as I have subscribed
for years for my professional use and membership is free.  We have many
PAOs who might like to have sources for information and another good
site is CommPro which is again "free".  So why not take advantage of
information that could help further our public affairs initiatives.

Karen~/

On 7/15/2014 10:26 AM, Arthur Woodgate wrote:
> Thanks, Karen.
>
> The website is at www.bulldogreporter.com
>
> Some of the content is for members only, but it does have a lot of good
> information.
>
> Regards,
>
> Arthur ~

---