[PAO] Professional PR site

Karen Copenhaver karenc at smyth.net
Tue Jul 15 09:19:55 CDT 2014

Good morning,

We've recently had quite a bit of dialog on this list regarding
"marketing & branding" and thought I would share the following email
address with you to enhance some of our discussions.  This email will
lead you to a site whereby a multitude of subjects are discussed from
strategic planning, what works for some companies/organizations, brand
respect (which my current communication addresses), crisis management,
to seminars/workshops and so much more.  You might be surprised at this
site and what it has to offer, if so inclined, please check it out!

bulldog at bulldogreporter.com

v/r
Karen L. Copenhaver, Lt Col, CAP
Deputy Director, Public Affairs