[PAO] September Disaster Preparedness Month

Arthur Woodgate awoodgate at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 9 22:07:45 CDT 2013

Paul,

The problem is that CAP ES has put together its own rules, rather than
embracing the FEMA training requirements that we promised to adopt as per
our MOU with FEMA.

At the very root of this is that PA is not part of command training except
as just a smattering. As a result, PA is often not understood, and even
denigrated.

Arthur ~

ARTHUR E. WOODGATE, Lt. Col., CAP

Director of Public Affairs & Director of Organizational Excellence

Southwest Region

Civil Air Patrol - "Citizens Serving Communities"

512.432.0231

512.547.6997 <<< VoIP (secondary)

512.567.1935 (cell - not always on)

awoodgate at austin.rr.com