[PAO] September Disaster Preparedness Month

Richard Niess rniess at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:16:32 CDT 2013

AMEN!

Richard C. Niess, Lt Col CAP

Public Affairs Officer Emeritus

Civil Air Patrol

Auxiliary of United States Air Force

Marco Island Senior Squadron

Group 5, Florida Wing

www.marcoislandcap.org

www.gocivilairpatrol.com

National Defense

From: cap-pao-bounces at lists.sempervigilans.org
[mailto:cap-pao-bounces at lists.sempervigilans.org] On Behalf Of Cianciolo, Lt
Col, Paul
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 4:10 PM
To: CAP Public Affairs Officers
Subject: Re: [PAO] September Disaster Preparedness Month

That makes me even more convinced that CAP should not be separating PAO and
PIO responsibilities as is now. We are one organization and can't
compartmentalize it so much. SAR, HLS, and DR missions are part of the whole
mission. Without them, would CAP be here? At times its like being in two
different organizations depending on what the activity is.

Paul

v/r
--
PAUL S. CIANCIOLO, Lt Col, CAP