[PAO] Civil Air Patrol changes commands to streamline its operations

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP. CAP/PM djessmer at cap.gov
Sun Jun 26 11:39:10 CDT 2016

Neither. This is for CAP-USAF. CAP itself does not fall under the AF chain of command, so this has no effect on our governance. That CAP-USAF now falls under ACC is a good thing where our missions are concerned.

Lt Col Douglas E. Jessmer, CAP
Somewhere in Ohio Wing

Sent from my iPhone via AT&T

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressed recipients. Do not forward without permission from the sender (me).