[PAO] Civil Air Patrol changes commands to streamline its operations

Michael Marek mmarek at cap.gov
Sun Jun 26 10:35:23 CDT 2016

Anybody know anything more about this?

It is obviously a local news story, which sometimes does not reflect
national perspectives.

I am particularly interested in the "re-patching ceremony."  Is that the
CAP nationally?  For a local CAP squadron?

Since I am not PAO staff at the moment, I may not have gotten the memo.  :-)

--

*Michael Marek, Lt Col, CAP *
HQ CAP Communication Plans and Requirements Division Head