[PAO] This List

D Miller dtamnet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:58:54 CST 2016

All,

Just a quick note that I have been reappointed as Missouri Wing Director of
Public Affairs.

Sincere appreciation to Maj. Eric Dean as the former MOWG PAO for all of
his hard work.  Eric and I are switching positions and he is now one of two
Deputy Directors of Public Affairs for the wing.

Regards,
David

*Lt Col (Dr.) David A. Miller, CAP*
Missouri Wing Director of Public Affairs
Missouri Wing Health Services Officer
Missouri Wing Group II Safety Officer
2011 CAP National Public Affairs Officer of the Year
(C) 314.623.0831
Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
www.GoCivlAirPatrol.com <http://gocivlairpatrol.com/>
www.mowgcap.us