[PAO] CAP PA and the SWR

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP. CAP/PM djessmer at cap.gov
Sun Oct 4 16:26:09 CDT 2015

Well, I dunno about fun, and time goes by much quicker at my advanced age. But yes, Jeff, I wanted to kill it graveyard-dead. Online delivery is far more timely.

More later. I have a magazine to finish up tonight and a brochure I promised a certain chief historian by morning....

DEJ

Sent from my iPhone via AT&T

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressed recipients. Do not forward without permission from the sender (me).