[PAO] Memorial Service for Lt Col Amanda B Anderson, CAP

Karen Copenhaver karenc at smyth.net
Mon May 26 15:54:37 CDT 2014

Arthur,

"Awards Made Easy" was indeed a special project of Amanda's.... I too
worked with her on that project and she was always so receptive to
others' input.  Yes, after 60 years of service, beginning as a cadet,
she epitomized the conviction of duty and commitment to our volunteer
ideals.  She will indeed be missed.

Joe and I are planning on attending (from VA), but I'm sure many others
will be there in spirit....

Karen~