[PAO] LoneStar Emergency Services Academy

Johanna Augustine capaugustine at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:51:10 CDT 2014

Are you in need of PAO/PIO training? LESA Academy may be for you!  There
are still plenty of slots left for senior members and cadets.

The 2014 Lone Star Emergency Services Academy will be held 15-22 June in
Big Sandy, Texas, at the ALERT Academy. Our school, in its seventh year,
has been sanctioned by Southwest Region, has been through the National
Civil Air Patrol accreditation process and we are now a National Cadet
Special Activity. We are very proud of this distinction and the LESA staff
looks forward to opening our doors to CAP members from across the nation.
LESA may now award the Cadet Special Activities Ribbon to participating
cadets and senior members.

To register (seniors and cadets), go to
http://www.lesa1.org/2014/03/lesa-applicationregistration-process/<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lesa1.org%2F2014%2F03%2Flesa-applicationregistration-process%2F&h=PAQEKxIpN&enc=AZOa2LdmrB3TbQCYH3jz9yja-qvMCtSGJjWDo80P38CZWYf3OQHbiAqHCtf-KtLR-2tCoqpzIV-JXRgb40IrRNFhZcMoBoCJV_A49og4j3_s7IxM_i3iwaK-6pxo1EXsDOjnptZ65XIr3hTPxr2q5EPRelGjDizrQC8FA-Lc-Jxlog&s=1>

LESA 2014 Policies and Procedures Handbook
http://www.lesa1.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Lone-Star-Policies-and-Procedures-2014.pdf

Course instructor will be Capt. Morgan Montalvo, Texas Wing Public Affairs
Officer. If you have questions regarding the curriculum, contact via email
at txwg_pao at yahoo.com

LESA offers fuel reimbursement for those planning to drive a CAP vehicle.
 See handbook for more information.

Lone Star Emergency Services Academy offers a wider variety of class
options at a more affordable price than other CAP academies, our facilities
are outstanding, and we offer to cover transportation costs to the event.
Why would you want to go anywhere else?

--
Johanna O. Augustine, Maj, CAP
Commander

*"LIKE" us on Facebook*www.3riverscivilairpatrol.org

*" Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep
moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're
curious---and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."*  Walt Disney