[PAO] Marketing question

jaimielhenson at fuse.net jaimielhenson at fuse.net
Mon Jun 30 17:39:51 CDT 2014

There are two issues Paul brings up I would like to further address...

Under 2) Great observation! Every unit has a tshirt and every unit has its own design and slogan. Put out a unit tshirt PDF and include in the regs that all unit tshirts must comply in style and color. Basically, the only thing that should be different is the wing designation and unit/group number.

3) Not necessarily your area, but... woodland BDUs are getting ridiculously difficult to find and many members are not able to wear them due to uniform regulations. If CAP would adopt the navy blue blouse and pant utility for ES, all members would be in the same uniform regardless of weight or facial hair. This would also keep us from being misidentified as military. I believe the flight suit is also available in navy blue, if it is not, I am sure we are a big enough organization to find a vendor for it.

JMO

Jaimie Henson, Maj.
Kentucky