[PAO] Marketing question

Karen Copenhaver karenc at smyth.net
Mon Jun 30 13:12:13 CDT 2014

Yes indeed.... I do agree,  the slogan does interpret and represents the
brand promise... so it becomes part of the marketing strategy. Setting
basic fundamentals of the branding effort includes a "promise", and
developing strategies for marketing and public relations initiatives,
which includes educating all those involved of the primary focus.  We
have spoken of some of the tools used to "represent", but "marketing" is
selling..... "public relations" is image and relationships.  I agree
Mike....!

Karen~