[PAO] Marketing question

Michael Marek michael at themareks.com
Mon Jun 30 10:15:48 CDT 2014

On 6/29/2014 2:39 PM, DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP CAP/PM wrote:
> Hey, everyone, so far, got some great ideas, which is what I wanted — I
> was more interested in seeking ideas and input than getting direct
> answers to my questions, anyway. I'm hoping we can get some folks to put
> our heads together and make them work. Keep those cards and letters
> coming...

I am not sure that CAP's "brand promise" is well understood in the
field.  I don't believe that I have ever seen a strategic message brief
explaining it.

Once we know what our brand promise is, and our strategic messages, we
need to find ways to integrate them from top to bottom in the
organization, i.e. get everyone telling the same story.  Otherwise,
people invent their own, based on their local vision.

-Michael-