[PAO] Social Media Across Agencies

Steven Solomon ssolomon at cap.gov
Sun Jun 29 10:45:04 CDT 2014

Hi Doug. I haven't talked to you in ages! How're you doing? Oh wait. This
is one-on-one. Sorry. Never mind.

Regards,
Steven

STEVEN SOLOMON, Lt Col, CAP
National Public Affairs Officer
Civil Air Patrol National Headquarters
105 South Hansell St., Building 714
Maxwell AFB AL 36112-5937
s <ssolomon at cap.gov>solomon at cap.gov <ssolomon at cap.gov>
Cell: 240-505-6279

* [image: CAP Prop Logo 2012 small] ... Citizens Serving Communities*

 [image: cid:image001.png at 01CE2BC7.1FAC87D0]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Civil-Air-Patrol/107647995924164>    [image:
cid:image002.png at 01CE2BC7.1FAC87D0] <https://twitter.com/civilairpatrol>
  [image: cid:image003.png at 01CE2BC7.1FAC87D0]
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/civilairpatrol/collections/>