[PAO] How's it going?

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP CAP/PM djessmer at cap.gov
Sun Feb 23 19:58:16 CST 2014

I "liked" the SER page a couple of nights ago. Good to see Jeff in the region gig!

Just getting back in the saddle here after an absence for personal reasons. Now that everything's back to normal, I see we've had a few changes around here. I think my title even changed, though no one's told me yet what it is. Yet. :)

Anyway, let's all keep fighting the good fight.

DEJ

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP
National Marketing and Public Affairs Officer

COM: (727) 480-9606
Clearwater, Fla.

CAUTION: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Do not disseminate this message without the sender's approval. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.