[PAO] [Bulk] Re: New CAPP 201 - Public Affairs Officer Specialty Track

lockit3 lockit3 at att.net
Tue Aug 12 05:25:58 CDT 2014

You have both stated the case well. This is why we must realize the PAO and PIO jobs ARE very different. Also, this is why the new FEMA course requirements should be part of moving through multi-level PIO ratings not PAO ratings. We have multi levels for GMT and not for PIO, yet we feel that PAO’s can do the PIO job.

Thank you,

Curtis “Wayne” Hooks 1st Lt.

Civil Air Patrol

FLWG Online Newsfeed Manager

Group 1 Public Affairs Officer

Group 1 Recruitment and Retention Officer

Tallahassee Composite Squadron

Ser FL-432

Public Affairs Officer

Recruitment and Retention Officer