[PAO] New CAPP 201 - Public Affairs Officer Specialty Track

Cianciolo, Lt Col, Paul paul.cianciolo at natcapwg.cap.gov
Sun Aug 10 12:33:14 CDT 2014

I agree with your disagreement Jeff. We are one CAP and need to speak to
the media that way if on a mission or not. You can't take the mission out
of CAP and still have the same organization.

I think what is needed is to ensure that mission PIOs are plugged into the
PA system and not separate.

Lt Col Paul Cianciolo
Sent from my Droid DNA

--