[PAO] New CAPP 201 - Public Affairs Officer Specialty Track

Kim Miller kim.miller.cap at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:39:43 CDT 2014

I have monitored this list for quite some time have received some good
information here. Today I will for the first time share my thoughts.

First let me say that I think the PAO specialty track takes
determination to get through. It isn't necessarily the easiest one that
CAP has; however I find it very rewarding.

I saw the question about being 'grandfathered.' I too have been working
on my Master rating and when I saw the new guidance come out, my eyes
nearly popped out of my head. After working all day at my regular job
(just like everyone else) and then coming home to do my CAP job; I am
'tired.' Seeing this new PAO update, I feel like it is requiring me to
start over and personally I don't know if I have it in me.

I think that there should be a PAO and a separate PIO specialty track;
which I would definitely enroll in.

For those of us that were nearly to the finish line....wow

--
Kim Miller, Maj.
Public Affairs Officer,

https://twitter.com/RedstoneCAP