[PAO] Facebook Info

Johanna Augustine capaugustine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:07:37 CDT 2013

Paul,

Thanks for the "tip"!  It is really easy to do too!

--
Johanna O. Augustine, Maj, CAP
Commander

*" Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
 because we're curious---and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."*
Walt Disney