[PAO] Quality Cadet Branding

Wayne Hooks lockit3 at att.net
Mon Sep 16 05:43:15 CDT 2013

It seems to me that this is one more tool to show what a quality program the
Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program is. Also Cap R190-1 is clear that all of the
publications mentioned are managed by the Squadron PAO. He or she should be
the gate keeper on this to insure that it is a good tool, not a detriment to
CAP branding. While Cadet programs should have coordinated through PA on
this subject, we do have our own gate keepers in the form of the PAO in each
squadron.

Wayne Hooks, 2d Lt

FL-432 Public Affairs Officer

Group 1, Florida Wing, PAO