[PAO] 2013 FLWG PA Academy

Cianciolo, Lt Col, Paul paul.cianciolo at natcapwg.cap.gov
Fri Sep 13 12:57:43 CDT 2013

Not to be a curmudgeon, but doesn't this Facebook Page in itself violate
190-1? It may just be my understanding and interpretation though, so please
correct me. But I thought a social media account is only to represent a
unit (flight, squadron, wing, etc.) and must be able to be regularly
updated. Having a page setup for an event doesn't fit into that.

Why wouldn't this info just be posted on the wing Facebook page? There's
more power in numbers from a central source, especially with Facebook's new
algorithms for who see's a post.

Paul

v/r
--