[PAO] September Disaster Preparedness Month

Michael Marek michael at themareks.com
Sat Sep 7 09:39:07 CDT 2013

Pretty munch all of our areas of responsibility have different aspects,
different training, and different qualifications when you compare
mission roles and administrative roles.

For example, being a manager for mission radio communications is MUCH
different from being a squadron Comm Officer or wing Director of
Communications.  Yes, they both involve radios, but what they do is very
different.

-Michael-