[CAP-PAO] facebook

Mark Naber manaber at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 23:44:17 CDT 2013

I would be one of those.  I have too much in my life that does not need to be on public media.

FaceBook has had too many issues with security settings for me to be able to trust it with anything related to me.  As an example, there was a problem with the "share with my friends" setting - it allowed friends of your friends to see things.  I know that this has been addressed, but FaceBook really wants everyone to know everything about everyone.  I don't subscribe to that pattern, at least not yet.

Mark Naber, CAPT CAP
Alerting/WMAO Officer, Group 5 CAWG
Sacramento, CA