[CAP-PAO] Listserv Administration

Michael Marek michael at themareks.com
Sun May 5 03:45:49 CDT 2013

All,

Over the last day or so, the CAP-COMM and CAP-PAO listservs (as well as
others in the sempervigilans.org domain) have moved to a new server.

Brent Chapman, who has hosted the sempervigilans.org domain since the
beginning has turned the reins over to Greg Blakely, a CAP member in MN
Wing who I have worked with on various CAP projects for many years.

Thank you to Brent for his many years of support!!!

If you have received any bounced messages in the last day or so, or have
had any other bumps in the road, it transition is likely the cause.

In addition, the listservs are now being operated on different software
and therefore the management and administration of the lists has
changed.  If you have any issues, let me know at:

	cap-comm-owner at lists.sempervigilans.org or

	cap-pao-owner at lists.sempervigilans.org, respectively.

To post messages, you still send them to:

	cap-comm at lists.sempervigilans.org or

	cap-pao at lists.sempervigilans.org, respectively.

Michael Marek, Lt Col, CAP
Listserv Owner