[PAO] CAP simulates threats, assists RF-A pilots

Bryan Weil bsweil63 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:18:40 CDT 2013

Steven,
I have submitted two articles to the VolunteerNow website for consideration.
My fellow PAO/senior members are telling me that my articles are good.
I would appreciate any feedback on these articles.
You can find them referenced on my FB page.
Thanks for your support.
Bryan

Bryan S. Weil, 1Lt., CAP
PAO & Deputy HSO- MER-NC-048