[CAP-PAO] Promotion lists for Newsletters

Jacob Bixler, Maj, CAP jacob.bixler at vawg.cap.gov
Mon Sep 28 20:10:20 CDT 2020

From Lt Col Brodsky:

The member path question sounds like a permissions issue. Be sure to not use a mobile browser, because it could be poor rendering on the part of NHQ/IT's frontend.

For the member report question, the CSV file is a little goofy because it's a cartesian product of the levels and the specialty tracks....if a person has five specialty tracks, they're going to have five lines in the CSV file where the only difference is the specialty track columns.

Maj Jacob Bixler, CAP
Virginia Wing Public Affairs Officer
(C) 540.664.4376
Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
GoCivilAirPatrol.com
VAWG.CAP.gov

On 9/28/20, 20:00, "CAP-PAO on behalf of LtCol Michael Marek via CAP-PAO" <cap-pao-bounces+jacob.bixler=vawg.cap.gov at lists.sempervigilans.org on behalf of cap-pao at lists.sempervigilans.org> wrote:

    Daniel,

    This helps, but a few questions.

    In the old Professional Development Report,

    I have members that have this month's date in the "Completed" column,
    but "NONE" in the specialty track level column.  Does "Completed"
    actually mean that they have just started the specialty track?

    And in the Member Path Status, in the "Select Path" box, it says to
    select from a list and there is no list. Everything else works.  So this
    is probably a permissions, thing, huh?

    CAP Bar
    ***
    Lt Col Michael Marek, CAP