[CAP-PAO] Promotion lists for Newsletters

awoodgate at austin.rr.com awoodgate at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 28 11:18:12 CDT 2020

Hello, Mike,

When I worked at the wing level, I relied on the unit PAOs to tell me about SM promotions, and for them to supply a recent photo of each. When they realized that this was a morale booster, they started sending it to me.

At the region level, I usually get full articles on this subject. https://swrcap.com/public-affairs/the-fly-by/

Kind regards,

Arthur ~

Lt Col Arthur E. Woodgate, CAP
Director of Public Affairs - Southwest Region
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
512-432-5004 (landline)
512-567-1935 (cell)
www.swrcap.com