[CAP-PAO] Is this list still active?

Michael Marek mmarek at cap.gov
Tue Jul 23 15:13:42 CDT 2019

Hello, Anthony,

There is new staff in public affairs at national HQ, and at that level
the directorate is being treated much more as comprehensive marketing
communications. Social media, of course, is a big emphasis, as is the
CAP "brand."

I am on the closed Facebook group for PAOs and occasionally post to it.
The volunteer PA leadership is there.  Not having looked at the
subscription list recently (we have around 200 email addresses still
subscribed), I am not sure that any of that leadership is here.

How about thoughts from the other people subscribed?  There is no
intention to CLOSE this list, but what do you think our mission should
be, going forward?  What role can we fill?

cid:9A18312A-A445-4805-8F77-524A881DDED9

*Lt Col Michael Marek, EdD*
mmarek at cap.gov <mailto:mmarek at cap.gov>
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>