No subject

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP. CAP/PM djessmer at cap.gov
Fri Jan 22 12:32:21 CST 2016

Annette —
The banner options were passed along to wings because National didn't have the budget to print. But shops like FastSigns can print these signs on durable stock. That's probably your best bet for a good price.
Lt Col Douglas E. Jessmer, CAP
Somewhere in Florida and in Ohio Wing

Sent from my iPhone via AT&T

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressed recipients. Do not forward without permission from the sender (me).