[PAO] This List

Karen Copenhaver karenc at smyth.net
Wed Jan 20 14:57:10 CST 2016

/Greetings everyone,

As we just finished some special events in December with Wreaths Across
America and.... our CAP Week, maybe we could share with this list-serve
how your unit, group, wing or region celebrated these activities.  This
year is especially an important one and maybe your plans could include
several anniversary celebrations throughout the year.... what do you
have planned?

Karen
/

Lt Col Karen L. Copenhaver, CAP

Middle East Region Deputy Director of Public Affairs

Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

http://GoCivilAirPatrol.com