[PAO] This List

Michael Marek, Lt Col, CAP Michael.Marek at sm.capnhq.gov
Wed Jan 20 14:45:52 CST 2016

All,

I had an inquiry the other day in private email whether this listserv is
still functioning.

It certainly is.  :-)

The current National HQ volunteer leadership in Public Affairs has
chosen to use a Facebook group for its direct communication with PAOs in
the regions and wings, but this group is still here with an unchanged
mission.

CAP-PAO was created in 1997 to be a place where PAOs can talk shop,
exchange success stories, and brainstorm for ideas to problems.  As far
as I am concerned, the mission is unchanged.

So what is going on with YOUR PA program?  Any success stories to
share?  Any challenges you are working to meet as you develop your
annual PA plans?

-Michael-