[PAO] FW: [SCWG] [ICP] SC Flood Response Overview - Thursday

Karen Copenhaver karenc at smyth.net
Fri Oct 9 08:38:15 CDT 2015

ALCON:

I have just completed a phone call with SC Wing Commander, Col Francis
Smith, and he as given permission to share this overview of the
situation in South Carolina, their efforts and the support they are
receiving throughout this disaster relief effort.  Please feel free to
share with your fellow units and members.

Karen L. Copenhaver, Lt Col, CAP
Deputy Director, Public Affairs
Middle East Region
276-783-8022

Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

http://GoCivilAirPatrol.com