[PAO] CAP PA and the SWR

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP. CAP/PM djessmer at cap.gov
Sun Oct 4 14:04:10 CDT 2015

Point of order...

Jeff said: "FLWG's old-style newsletter stopped several years back with the untimely death of the member who was its champion, Capt. Eileen Tonkinson."

It was the Ghost of Eileen Tonkinson that kept me from changing the name of that newsletter, which continued into 2010 and 2011 as a quarterly. The name was a sacred cow. "Wingspan" wasn't necessarily the greatest name for a publication, not that "Gator CAPers" before that was anything more than cute.

I'm keeping an eye on this conversation, thinking I may weigh in later. You've been warned.

And I think while the Facebook discussion is worthwhile, this listserv isn't so bad. Get 'em where they are...

Lt Col Douglas E. Jessmer, CAP
Former National Public Affairs and Marketing Officer and National Marketing Officer
Former Florida Wing Director of Public Affairs
Former group PA, Ohio Wing Groups 3 and 4 and Florida Wing Groups 3, 5 and 8
Former and recovering journalist
Lots of formers, in fact
Cleveland Lakefront Thunderbirds Sq (BKL), Ohio Wing
Clearwater, Fla.

Sent from my iPhone via AT&T

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressed recipients. Do not forward without permission from the sender (me).