[PAO] The American Red Cross Versus Civil Air Patrol Public Relations

Ken rfinder1 at charter.net
Sat Oct 3 19:41:24 CDT 2015

Thank you very much for the explanation about the Red Cross.  I do
recognize that their brand/image is extremely strong and surely I would
think that since every chapter basically is autonomous to the National
Red Cross, they have a lot of latitude in what they can do, BUT because
of the need to fund raise do need to have a paid professional involved
with public relations/fund raising since they wouldn't exit without the
general public and the private sector contributing!

I think CAP can learn a lot by observing the way the Red Cross goes
about doing its' PR work!   (You could probably provide good insight to
National on how they ARC is so successful).

Thanks again!!!

Ken
Former PAO