[PAO] Did we change our logo again?

Arthur Woodgate awoodgate at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 07:44:44 CST 2014

My Outlook email client allows me to do the following. Insert the image,

CIVIL AIR PATROL

Then right-click on the image and pick “Format picture” – When the dialog box opens, on the left sidebar at the bottom of the list, select “All Text”, and when the next dialog box opens, in the Description box, write CIVIL AIR PATROL all in caps – then click on Close. I did this above.

Can anyone who has “no images” or “text only” as the default email display see the text-for-image substitution? If so, please let us know.

If the above works, it would be a simple matter to create a message that contains only the signature block and save it. Then use the saved message to copy-and-paste the signature block into any future message.

Regards,

Arthur ~

ARTHUR E. WOODGATE, Lt. Col., CAP

Director of Public Affairs & Director of Organizational Excellence

Southwest Region

Civil Air Patrol - "Citizens Serving Communities"

512.432.0231

512.547.6997 <<< VoIP (secondary)

512.567.1935 (cell - not always on)

awoodgate at austin.rr.com