[PAO] Did we change our logo again?

Lt Col Annette Carlson pao at pawg.cap.gov
Sun Nov 9 10:28:56 CST 2014

I received this email below via chain of command...

QUESTION 1) Did we change our CAP logo again?

QUESTION 2) If we use " U.S. Air Force Auxiliary " in our branded,
standardized email signature, are we not, in fact, stating then that we are
the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary 100% of the time?  and if so, does that not
conflict with the fact that we are ONLY the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary on
USAF assigned missions?

QUESTION 3) If we use this standardized email signature with an image of
 the words "Civil Air Patrol" - The name of the organization will NOT be
seen in text only format.

I've included the text of the email below. To view a pdf of the email
showing images and color -
see httpCOLONBACKSLASHBACKSLASHbit.lyBACKSLASH1oyBTrF
(or email me for the link to the pdf - pao at pawg.cap.gov)

Thanks,
Annette

Annette Carlson, Lt Col, CAP
Wing Public Affairs & Information Officer (PAO/PIO)
Civil Air Patrol Pennsylvania Wing
pao at pawg.cap.gov