[PAO] Memorial Service for Lt Col Amanda B Anderson, CAP

Arthur Woodgate awoodgate at austin.rr.com
Mon May 26 11:10:00 CDT 2014

Dear Karen,

Sad news indeed. I had the pleasure of knowing her from a distance, as I worked with her on putting together the “Awards Made Easy” project. She was charming, articulate, kind and generous. A wonderful lady who epitomized the idea of service.

Given the distance from Texas, I won’t be able to attend her memorial service, but I will be there in spirit.

Thank you for letting us know.

Best regards,

Arthur ~

ARTHUR E. WOODGATE, Lt. Col., CAP

Director of Public Affairs & Director of Organizational Excellence

Southwest Region

Civil Air Patrol - "Citizens Serving Communities"

512.432.0231

512.547.6997 <<< VoIP (secondary)

512.567.1935 (cell - not always on)

awoodgate at austin.rr.com