[PAO] [Bulk] Re: National Board

Lt Col Paul Hertel hertelpcap at att.net
Sun Jul 20 11:25:26 CDT 2014

My wife who is also a CAP member and I both attended the conference in Louisville. We enjoyed it very much. We stayed in a hotel less than a block away and it was less expensive. But with the associated costs, and now my wife is a contractor working for the Army Corp Of Engineers it’s even harder. No work, no pay and vacation time is VERY limited. I’m attending this year’s conference only because I was lucky and got my name pulled for completing the survey from last years and got the conference and banquet for free. The airfare and hotel cost is killing me.

V/R

PAUL HERTEL, Lt Col, CAP

Chief of Staff
Public Affairs Officer