[PAO] National Board

DOUGLAS E. JESSMER, Lt Col, CAP. CAP/PM djessmer at cap.gov
Sat Jul 19 12:29:52 CDT 2014

So next year, we'll see you at the Motel 6 in Portsmouth, Ohio! We'll leave the runway market lights on for you.

I'll be here all week.

Lt Col Douglas E. Jessmer, CAP
Ubiquitous Wisecrack Officer

Sent from my iPhone via AT&T

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressed recipients. Do not forward without permission from the sender (me).