[PAO] FW: public awareness

Tom Traver tomt at theppigroup.com
Thu Jul 3 13:51:11 CDT 2014

Hi folks.

There has been a lot of traffic on PAO-talk  about raising our public awareness, partnerships, branding etc.  In October, there is a very HUGE event across the country taking place..
http://shakeout.org

This could provide a potentially major opportunity for ALL wings and units to participate nation wide At the local and national levels, partnering with local well known organizations such as the Red Cross and have our local folks actively participate just as we would in a real world event.

Tom Traver
Lt Col., CAP
Deputy PCR/PA

[Image removed by sender.]<http://www.avast.com/>