[CAP-PAO] facebook

Lydia Pike lydia.c.pike at gmail.com
Tue May 7 17:06:36 CDT 2013

This is, and will probably be, an issue. However, for the masses it is a
good tool. It simply can not be the only tool to communicate vital
information. I use it for posting photos, kudos and encouraging messages
etc but anything that must go to everyone goes both on FB and via email to
the address listed in eServices. It is up to the member (or parent) to
check their email and to keep that address current.

*LYDIA C. PIKE, Captain, CAP*
Public Affairs Officer
Deputy Commander for Cadet Programs
Ascension Composite Squadron <http://capla022.blogspot.com/>, Louisiana Wing
Civil Air Patrol - "Citizens Serving Communities"
PH: 225-305-7646

Subscribe to Ascension Composite Blog - Get Blog posts by
Email<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=AscensionCompositeSquadron-La022&loc=en_US>